Online Payment Refund & Cancellation Policy
- In most cases, no refund will be granted once the payment is done. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- Multiple payments for same services.
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the confirmation due to connection failure and the University is not able provide softcopy of the Fee Invoice.
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number and order no. for future reference and request for any type of refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University.
Terms and Conditions
While using the portal, you (the user) is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. The Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the portal. All products/services and information displayed on application portal constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. Online application portal reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
No Fees is refunded in following cases
- Case of non-performance
- Attendance below specified level
- If candidate is expelled in case of some discipline issue
- In case a candidate is found to be non-eligible or not following any rules and regulation specified by the institution in the Students Guidelines and Students declaration form during any stage of the admission process or course delivery, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- If student’s admission is cancelled or he/she is terminated based on any ground.
- In all matters concerning admissions, the decision of Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, shall be final and binding on all the candidates. With regard to the interpretation of the provisions of any matter not covered in this page, the decision of Rabindranath Tagore University, Bhopal, shall be final and binding on all the parties concerned.